Carbon Workshop,w as Re: hard hard hard . . .

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 04/12/06-08:47:53 AM Z

Chris, That sounds really interesting. Look forward to your findings.

I would like to take the opportunity to announce two carbon workshops
I will be conducting in the near future.

The first ones are scheduled in conjunction with the APUG conference
in Toronto. If you go to this page,
http://www.apug.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24091&page=1&pp=10 you
will find the cover page and schedule for the conference. The photo
on the cover of my is by Sam Wang.

Then from June 11-16 I will be doing a workshop at the
Photographers's Formulary on alternative printing, including one or
all of the following: Carbon, Kallitype, Van Dyke, Palladium. See
http://www.photoformulary.com/DesktopDefault.aspx for the schedule of
workshops.

This evening I am a guest lecturer at Converse College. Will be
talking about my research and publications in Pictorialism and doing
short process demonstrations of carbon and palladium.

Sandy