Re: Could someone summarize that gum up or down discussion?

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 04/15/06-08:48:16 AM Z

Marek,

from what I can see, it seems many of us said many things that where
absolutely right and many of us also said many things that where absolutely
wrong.

When we look at our world with a telephoto lens there is not much of it we
see at a time, it seems we are looking at the same scene when viewed with a
wide angle but since we use a telephoto it is more likely that each of our
mini scene reflect a different part of reality while each of us think
his/her view of the scene is the absolute reality...

Regards
Yves