some of my gum prints online...

From: Carmen Lizardo ^lt;carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/15/06-03:48:17 PM Z

Dear List,

Thanks to all who helped me, I have been able to make
gum prints, and I have been having such a good time!

Here is the web address if you would like to take a
look, I welcome all feedback!

http://photos.yahoo.com/carmenlizardo

The prints are multiple layers, anywhere between six
and nine. I like to print very large so the prints are
approximately 20x26 inches. Digital negatives on Kodak
backlit film and I use Daniel smith pigments. Oh! I
tried both glyoxal and glut and discover that I am
somewhat sensitive to glut and not at all to glyoxal,
the last hardener has my thumbs up.

Thank you, thank you for all of your help.
Carmen