RE: Back-exposing on plastic (was: Re: Gum transfer

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 04/17/06-03:00:12 PM Z

Katharine,
It sound like your gum is hardened too much. Too much exposure and or oo
much dichromate. I will look up the details from my experiment later on
and post them. You should start seeing the gum dissolving after about 2
minutes or so. My prints developed for at most 10 minutes, but I gently
agitate the water or the print. My water temperature is about 80F to 90F.
Feels slightly warm.
Marek