Re: Daguerreotypes and Tintypes

From: christine shepherd ^lt;shepherd@celticweb.com>
Date: 04/18/06-05:15:20 PM Z

>So a great photography could become perfect when printed by
>a very skilled person in a beautifull process, but a photography
>lacking any kind of inspiration will still be boring, regardless
>the process you will use to print it.

AH. Yes, this is very true!

~Christine

You have noticed that everything an Indian does is in a circle, and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles, and everything tries to be round.....The Sky is round, and I have heard that the Earth is round like a ball, and so are all the stars. The Wind, in its greatest power, whirls. Birds make their nest in circles, for theirs is the same religion as ours....
Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing, and always come back again to where they were. The life of a man is a circle from childhood to childhood, and so it is in everything where power moves.

~Black Elk