Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 04/22/06-07:31:42 AM Z

Dan,

I don't know if some an alt-process was used to bring these immaterial image
into the real world. IMHO, there is definitely something special about them,
especially those from the /new_orleans folder. I don't have the vocabulary
to express the feelings I get when I look at these image, I can only say I
like them a lot.

Thanks for the pleasure,
Yves