Re: POT bromide shelf life

From: Peter Marshall ^lt;petermarshall@cix.co.uk>
Date: 04/27/06-03:31:38 AM Z

Steve, I think you can assume it will still be potassium bromide in
there. If it is well sealed it will stay that way for geological times.
The worst that I can see likely to happen to it is that it might get
damp. But it would then just be damp potassium bromide, which wouldn't
matter much for most alt process use.

Incidentally that bottle of potassium bichromate I'm accused of having
given to Terry King was almost certainly older than he was. And in
better condition.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Marshall
petermarshall@cix.co.uk +44 (0)1784 456474
31 Budebury Rd, STAINES, Middx, TW18 2AZ, UK
My London Diary http://mylondondiary.co.uk/
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/
The Buildings of London etc: http://londonphotographs.co.uk/
and elsewhere......