Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Wayne D ^lt;wdewitt@snip.net>
Date: 04/27/06-04:46:48 AM Z

Apparently the psychotic ramblings of a select group of undermedicated (or
overmedicated) individuals is not only permitted but apparently encouraged.
The unfortunate part is that they are allowed to continually bait those of
us who are (on the whole) of a more balanced mindset; until someone dares
fight back, the consequences of which we have just witnessed. The
preferentil treatment of the select few does make this list smell like
week-old fish. And I am mystified as to why the correlation is not made
between the idiotic rantings on this list and the continual stream of
"unsubscribe" that flows into our inboxes.

W.