Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 04/26/06-10:37:39 PM Z

Sandy,

You are a very sorry excuse for a "list minder".

If you cannot understand how your following comment is so totally off-topic
and inappropriate, then you should definitely excuse yourself from this
imaginary "list minder" role.

And if the only thing you can find wrong with Judy Seigel's posting (also
copied below) is a minor statitisical error, then you are truly unfit for
any supervisory role on this list.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming

Quoted:

Diana,

Just a minor correction to Judy's post. Dick Cheney's job approval
rating as of 4.24.06 was 18%, not 28%.

Sandy