Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 04/26/06-10:37:50 PM Z

I must disagree. Gordon does indeed allow "profanity and vulgarities".

Quote (Judy Seigel):

"For instance, "Meet the F***ers," "Asses of Evil," and
"Bush/Cheney for 2004" showing the pair in manacles and prison garb, the
"No-CARB Diet," (that's No Cheney, No Ashcroft, No Rumsfeld, and No Bush,
with usually a PS: And ABSOLUTELY NO RICE.)"

End Quote

Not only is Judy Seigel liberaly sprinkling obscenities throughout her
acidic diatribes, but she's constantly harping on politics, imagined slights
against women, etc.....

When will this crap ever end? Am I the only one sick of it?

I joined this list to discuss alternative photography, not slam and insult
political leaders. There are plenty of political discussion forums on the
Net. Take it somewhere else, people.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming