RE: well I'll be....darned

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 04/27/06-08:08:38 AM Z

Chris, I should add that they shouldn't expect a total clearing, but I have
seen it. Some of it is paper dependant and ?? I received a batch of prints
from a gallery that closed down in Taos several years ago. The prints were
covered in dust; that fine Taos dust of the high desert. In addition to the
dust I noticed a couple of prints had some slight yellow on the edges. I
soaked them in an ammonium sulfite based clearing bath and I could certainly
see the prints improve.

The up side was that this also severed as a test for some spotting that I
had done on those prints. The prints needed no repair of the spotting.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9