RE: great alt process exhibit in St louis + OT request for arcane tech help

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@GumPhoto.com>
Date: 04/27/06-01:09:50 PM Z

Jack,

Spam filter? I get so much spam it's not funny so if your stuff isn't
getting through I'm baffled as to why. But I'll mail you an alternative
means.

Speaking of spam, I was wondering if any of you techies have an idea as to
what I should do in this current predicament, as my ISP and domain host
aren't any help at all. Some horrendous FIEND has hi-jacked my "gumphoto"
domain and is using it to spam thousands of people with those "get rich by
buying this stock now" scams - I guess by using something called "header
spoofing". I know this because I get hundreds of "failure notices" when
these spam messages are rejected. The "Gumphoto" domain (of which I am
proud of having and don't want to lose) is, no doubt, being added by the
minute to countless other "domains to reject" lists and will probably soon
because useless. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Keith