Re: Palladium Printing was Re: To whom it may concern

From: eric nelson ^lt;emanphoto@gmail.com>
Date: 04/27/06-10:39:12 AM Z

I found the Silver Sunbeam in some cases very helpful. I couldn't find a
wax paper negative formula anywhere else, although the conversion of grains
and drachms into grams was a little trying.
Eric Nelson <http://www.eman-photo.com/>
http://archival-photo.net/Film_Processing/Pyro_Development/Waxed_Negative/waxed_negative.html