RE: great alt process exhibit in St louis

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@GumPhoto.com>
Date: 04/27/06-01:14:59 PM Z

Thanks, Loris. It IS there! I need to take the time to really look at this
book, but as Jack says, the pictures are no match for the real thing and
every time I open it up I get depressed...

Did enlargers and big film exist back then? The photograph on page 55 is 98
cm wide. The one on page 118 is 111 cm wide. Those are big even by MY
standards!

Keith