Re: well I'll be....darned

From: anke.drewitz@lycos.de
Date: 04/28/06-03:08:27 AM Z

Eric Neilsen schrieb:
> Film Horror stories!! My last two free rolls ended up costing me $80.00. A
> friend gave me some scala to shoot. I ran it through the camera and then it
> sat and it sat. I asked if anyone on the pure silver group had a starting
> point for just straight processing; no response. I think I asked here as
> well. No response.

Hello,

Im quit new to the list, so maybe I passed your question. Some friends
of mine are processing their scalas with the Foma-Slide-Kit, which is
available here in Germany for development of the Foma R100 slide film. I
don't know if it is available in the US, but if somebody is interested,
I can give a short description of the process parameters. As far as I
know, at this time is available only in german on this website:

M. Hilgert/R. Rohleder: "Kehrt um" - AGFA Scala in Heimarbeit

http://www.schwarzweiss-magazin.de/swmag_frame_leser.htm

If you will give the scala another try ...

Greetings
Anke Drewitz