Re: Tree exhibition at Fermilab

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/30/06-11:31:03 AM Z

Congratulations Keith! I will have to get down there to see your show!

I would also mention that Fermilab has a herd of American buffalo—it has long
been my desire to take one of the bison and put it on roller skates...then
attach a magnet to it's back—then send it around the accellorator..... I do
believe that secretly they did this and that is how the discovered the new
particle the "bison". Now I think they only do this when they are having a big
BBQ.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book