Re: Gum without curves!

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/30/06-03:09:47 PM Z

In a message dated 4/30/06 2:47:00 PM, TERRYAKING@aol.com writes:

> "At the risk of being called pompous"

Let's see...what is the risk here?....let me see.....maybe some comparisons
will help?

1. More likely than a Tyranosaurus Rex attack?
2. More likely than raining frogs?
3. More likely than gum printers speaking with one voice?
4. More likely than me selling my lucky undershorts?
5. More likely than me making a print without a curve AND without a
negative?
6. More likely than me approaching Cheney from behind on a quail hunt?
7. More likely than me wearing a prom dress to the next APIS in Santa Fe?
8. More likely than my ass being smaller than Judy's?
9. More likely than global warming isn't happening?

(drum roll)

and the number TEN more likely event!

10. More likely than a pelican landing on Terry's head.... oh my god there
it is!!!!

I think I might try that gum printing without a curve—AND without a negative!
  You just coat the paper with gum—put it out in the sun. Bring it in to
the sink and then hose off everything but the image you want. This will
actually take some true artistic talent....but, it has promise....

Best Wishes,
Mark "Don't Need No Stinkin' Curves" Nelson
Sweet Jesus, I Hate Bill O'Reilly, International
CareerBuilder Monk-e-Mail
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com