Re: Gum without curves!

From: Nigel Betternueue ^lt;nigel_betternu@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/30/06-04:06:00 PM Z

With the known hazards associated with paper(cuts,
etc), I am quite stunned people still persist in using
it for gum printing. My Gum Wrecks process dispenses
with paper entirely. Naturally, the image is only
ephemerally present in the developing bath,
disappearing in about five seconds, but I feel this is
a small price to pay for ease-of-use and
peace-of-mind.

Nigel

Reperio meus puga pyga est facillimus per duos manuum
limito secundum meus tergum