Re: HDR Photography: gimmick or reality?

From: Dan Burkholder <fdanb_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 15:07:21 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, Dan's still in Alaska and I'm at home trying to keep up with the
practical stuff. For anyone interested in seeing Dan's HDR prints,
Spectrum Gallery just opened a show of the work. He'll also be doing a
One Day Digital Blitz in Fresno and in San Francisco that will walk
through the steps (among a few more digital tips!). HDR "sees" the light
in a way that a painter would -- detail in every spot. It certainly
makes low light situations more intriguing.

Jill B.

--
www.DanBurkholder.com
www.TinyTutorials.com