Re: Dag Questions

From: fb <aikus2_at_freestart.hu>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:54:02 +0100

Bradley,

I have historical data only. The mostly used version was
in the electroplated age the (M)40, which has 1/40-th part
of the silver of the whole mass of the plate. The silver
layer was on a cca 0.5 mm thick copper plate. The known
range in the whole dag age was between 1/10 - 1/60.

It was able in better case 3-4 times reusability: the wrong
picture was cleanable by polishing and the plate was
usable again. (As I experienced the
overexposition/developing decrease this possibility).

Bálint Flesch

Date sent: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:28:56 -0400
From: Bradley Lewis <bal101@psu.edu>