Re: daguerreotype plate polishing tip

From: Jonathan Danforth <jonathan_at_danforthsource.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:53:10 -0400

Mike gave me an estimate of $2000 for one of his Hg units that would
accommodate a whole-plate. I was stunned.

I have a random orbit hand sander. I might try a plate using that
method and report results.

Thanks for your comments on the Instructable. My sculptor friend Kaden
(www.eccentrigenius.ca) suggested adamantly that I "share my lore" so I
finally did.

-Jonathan

--