RE: Coating prints with polyurethane wood finish

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 02/02/06-08:42:36 PM Z

Don Bryant wrote on 2/2/06, 7:44 PM:

> The foam roller kit can be purchased at Home Depot (and probably other
> places) for about $6 to $7 dollars. A half dozen replacement rollers are
> about $7. Less than purchasing online.

Thanks, Don. In fact Jill (the talent and brains of our household) uses
those inexpensive foam rollers for her bromoil inking. She has an entire
arsenal of gizmos and materials that she uses for adding and removing
the inks. Almost all of them are inexpensive household items. And sadly,
the bromoilists are having to change methods as some of the prime silver
papers fade from the scene.

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com