taking care of "the magic brush"

From: Carmen Lizardo ^lt;carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/03/06-02:59:01 PM Z

My dear brother gave me a 3" magic brush as a present.
I use it to print kallitypes and i truly love it! I
want to take very good care of it, becaue odds are
that i am nver going to be able to buy it again. It
has started to rust a little, and notice brown stains.
I coated a piece of paper, and got some black spots,
so I am assuming that there is chemical residue inside
the hairs of the brush.
How do I clear it?
and how do i keep it from rust? I never let it sit in
water.
Thank you kindly,
Carmen