Combo prints

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 02/04/06-11:24:03 AM Z

Chris

Sorry !

Although I do both platinum over gum and gum over platinum and they can both
be effective, it had not occurred to me to do gum over ink jet but then one
can what one likes as long as it does not frighten the horses. I did make a
cyanotype rex on the back of a discarded ink jet print last week, and the ink
jet print came through, but it wasn't very pretty.

As to names, I did set out a list of funny names on this list sometime
around the millennium. I liked your 'cyanodyke' which summoned up a picture of a
cold lady in a boiler suit.

Some ideas:

a platigum (platinum over gum)
a gummiplat (gum over platinum)