gas

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 02/04/06-12:16:58 PM Z

Do you all have an answer for this question I got today?? Is this Epson's
idea of "printing on glass?"

"As you may recall, I had a show up in Whitefish for about 4 months.
Several of the photographs were inkjet from the Epson 2200. When I got the
show back, the darker parts of the inkjet prints had gassed (I think that is
the word) so that there was a very thin white film on the inside of the
glass over the dark parts of the prints.

What do you know about that. Can something be done to prevent it.

Mike L"

ps heheheh as Mark would say, a quote I came across today in the BJP but
PLEASE don't discuss, just think about it :):

1899 BJP: "Brown chromic oxide is first formed which has strong tanning
powers, but on longer exposure this was reduced to green chromous oxide
which has not such a strong tanning action, and if exposure was still
further extended, a neg was obtained instead of a pos" Herr Behrens