RE: Coating prints with polyurethane wood finish

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 02/04/06-12:31:17 PM Z

Couldn't agree more about how beautiful an air dried F-surface silver
gelatin paper is (and how cheesy the RC version looks). For those trying
to get that same classic "fiber" look from inkjet output, the
soon-to-be-available Crane's "Museo Silver Rag" sounds very nice.

I've always been a fan of the Crane papers for both alt and inkjet
printing, so much so that I'm now selling the new Museo Max from my site.

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com
www.TinyTutorials.com