Re: Nikon D200 (for alt)

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 02/05/06-11:35:26 AM Z

Hi Christina,

The limited quasi-contacts I have with Nikon might help. I should be
hearing back from them in the next day or so concerning another issue so
I'll see if any information about your D200 questions can be gleaned.

Of course, unless your paycheck is signed by "Nikon," the information
any of us get is going to be tainted by corporate spin. As soon as I
know more I'll post here.

About "a comparable camera that is better," some more info (size of
prints you want to make, your affection for ultra-wide or ultra-tele
lenses, lenses you already own, max $$$ you're willing to spend) would
help us give you better answers. Make sense?

Hope this helps!

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com