Re: Combo Prints

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/05/06-04:46:26 PM Z

Dan,

As usual, I don't mind jumping into the quicksand, but, I would agree with you
—I had not heard of the process of inkjet (pigment inks) & PT/PD prior to
your doing it.

I think Terry King was confused regarding terminology, what was being
discussed in the combo thread and Chris's comment. His article in View Camera was
on gum & PT/PD. There may have been something different about his method for
gum with PT/PD, but I've seen some pretty old gum + PT/PD prints.

Now would someone please throw me a rope and haul me outta this quicksand?—
and I don't mean one to hang myself with either heheheheh

Best Wishes,
Mark I. Nelson
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com