RE: Retro-Invention: cyanotype rex, chrysotype rex and platinum

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 02/06/06-06:38:38 AM Z

Thanks for the reply.

All of the images somehow exhibit low contrast... The cathedral interior
for instance; it shows acceptable dmax but there are no "clean" whites -
could it be that you used ecru papers with these images? Or is it: these
-rex processes have troubles with providing paper white?

My question is (again): does it reflect the tonal characteristic of
cyanotype-rex or is it your subjective choice? I mean; using
cyanotype-rex, is it possible to make contrasty prints with good dmax
and paper white like these prints below (both New Cyanotypes)?

*
http://www.loris.medici.name/sergi_gorseller/images/Loris_Medici.jpg
* http://www.loris.medici.name/Tower-Reflection-Barcelona.jpg
<http://www.loris.medici.name/sergi_gorseller/images/Loris_Medici.jpg>