Combo

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 02/06/06-03:27:49 AM Z

In a message dated 05/02/2006 21:57:47 GMT Standard Time, fdanb@aol.com
writes:

Pigment Over Platinum--admittedly a name that confuses readers because
they assume it’s the order in which the print is built, rather than how
the final image resides on/in the paper--was a fun way to keep one foot
in the wet darkroom while, once again, exploiting digital control.

I won’t jump into the “who did it first” quicksand but I can tell you
that I announced the process (on this list even) in the summer of 2001
and was producing (and distributing) actual P.O.P. prints at that time

It was just that 'pigment over platinum' ' sounded as though it referred to
gum over platinum. I had not realised that it referred to 'ink jet over
platinum'.

Terry
Terry King FRPS

Terry King FRPS