Re: FW: Nikon D200 (for alt)

From: Rodolpho Pajuaba ^lt;rodolpho@pajuaba.com.br>
Date: 02/06/06-01:51:56 PM Z

Loris,
Well, I donīt know what can be wrong, my computer knowledge is somewhat
limited to PS :-( . Iīll try to solve it deleting my Reply-to: address.
PTGui can be cumbersome, but Joost (the developer) is a great guy in
support. Besides, you can join the PanoTools list if you have more
specific questions, but I can assure you, the last version, 5.6, is
almost dumb-proof. The level of automatism is such that I can stitch
some 360 panoramas I did with a 8mm lens without touching the files.
And itīs the first time i was called Rolodpho ;-) .
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba