RE: Retro-Invention: cyanotype rex, chrysotype rex and platinum

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 02/07/06-12:43:22 AM Z

Hi Terry, I saw it. I like the split toned version better (enhances the
poor contrast introducing a different color to the highlights and
midtones).

See one of my split toned prints here:
http://www.loris.medici.name/Cappadocia-Split-Toned-Cyanotype.jpg
(New Cyanotype, split toned with sodium carbonate and good-ol'-tannic
acid)

Again, it's from a 35mm negative.

I'm "where the continents meet"; Istanbul. I also do workshops now and
then... Technical/objective ones, leaving non-technical/subjective
issues to the practitioners.

Regards,
Loris.