Yupo and foam rollers

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 02/08/06-02:50:03 AM Z

For good sound practical health reasons, I make a practice of not using foam
rollers with dichromates. And this is what I recommend to my students.

I have used foam rollers for bromoil but even there gelatine rollers do a
better job if you can afford them.

Following instructions is only a sensible approach if one has grounds for
having faith in them. It is hardly convincing that on this list people
recommend toxic and carcinogenic hardeners which are quite unnecessary

It is a truism in the history of photography that a lot of people died young
without knowing why.

Terry