Re: First gallery ' experience'

From: permadocument ^lt;info@permadocument.be>
Date: 02/08/06-03:48:50 AM Z

Hello Loris,

I think you must be mistaken. We were never exclusively devoted to large
formats but we, of course, also do consider these. Our exhibition premises
are rather smallish and can show about twenty 40x50cm frames as shown on
<http://www.permadocument.be/texte/LE/LE-at0.html>

Warmly,
Roger
Roger Kockaerts