Re: deep dark shadows monochromatic gum

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 02/08/06-01:28:45 PM Z

Hi Tom,
this is a gum myth. It used to be said chromium pigments reacted with the
gum. Not so. in fact, chrome yellow when it was chromium was frequently
recommended for the yellow in gum. Unfortunately it was passed thru the
literature from person to person.

Viridian works great, except it is incredibly intense and garish and goes a
long way. I used to use it all the time, but not any more because it doesn't
fit into my tricolor scheme of things.
Chris