Re: Yupo

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 02/09/06-08:48:18 AM Z

Terry, you should be a politician and perhaps you are. You completely
dodged Loris' questions.

Believe me, no one expects you to change your position on this or any
other issue, but when you make unreasonable statements that put the
teaching and working methods of Loris and others in doubt, expect them to
be questioned. Repeatedly.

The Emporer has no clothes.

Kerik