RE: 1st temperaprint

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 02/09/06-09:15:48 AM Z

Ditto. Every coat should be exposed and developed individually. Not "a
la Berger"... :) Probably the lowermost layer didn't harden enough,
causing separation of the upper layers from the substrate.

I use a second foam roller (same brand/model I use for coating) to
develop the layer. For me, it works without harming the image layer. I
just roll it over the paper (under water) very mildly pushing it against
the substrate.

Regards,
Loris.