Re: 1st temperaprint

From: dklinker ^lt;d.klinker@ntlworld.com>
Date: 02/09/06-05:26:44 PM Z

Hi Gordon i think your problems have been addressed by some very
accomplished Temperaprinters and there advice of single coat and process
cycles is valid,i find the humble paint pad to be an ideal tool for this job
as the pressure can be easily regulated,but i think it is a question of what
ever works for you.Loris uses a roller and i bet this also works.I had the
opportunity today to view the Travelling portfolio and the quality and
variety of the images contained was staggering,amazing work,but i loved Alex
Chaters Temperaprints,the subtlety and colouration was wonderful .It just
goes to show what is obtainable with a foam roller in the hands of an
expert.
Dennis Klinker