Re: Getting back into Cyanotype (classic formula)

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 02/10/06-02:31:43 PM Z

it works fine, Mac. weigh it and make a 20% solution, 20g to 100ml. I use
8% pot ferri, but Sam Wang I think uses 10%. I also use it 2A:1B.

Those who are part of the PDN forum can view some of my student cyanos,
toned and untoned, shortly, as I just sent them to Mark Nelson for inclusion
on his website. Unfortunately, some of the jpg translation seems to have
dropped out the detail in the highlights on my monitor...so you'll just have
to trust me that they are there. Maybe I should scan at a lower contrast
before converting to jpg???
chris
PS those who bought my alt book, it is in the mail as of today!!!!! The post
office did NOT like me, with my large mailing, priority, one by one...on a
friday before valentine's day...