Re: Pictorico OHP seetings for an Epson R220 printer

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 02/13/06-10:58:29 PM Z

Depends. What are your expectations? What processes are you doing? What kind
of lights are you using? Are you working in mono or colour? Have you
established your standard printing time(s) yet? (read: for each process,
paper, coating method). Do you own a stouffer wedge? tranmission
densitometer? (or in a pinch a flatbed scanner). Do you know how to build a
curve.

~m