Re: Glassine Envelopes

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 02/13/06-11:52:05 PM Z

Ok, along the same line, I came up with an idea... 4x5 is not big
enough for fish and shellfish, but it is big enough for
shrimp. So... gambero al cartoccio... (does this sound right??) It
makes great finger food in 4x5 envelopes.

(Those who have no idea, google "pesce al cartoccio" or even
"spaghetti al cartoccio" and look for real stuff that uses parchment
paper instead of aluminium foil..)

Ryuji