article in Economist

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 02/15/06-09:40:49 AM Z

There is an article in, of all places, Economist magazine, about the alt
show in Austin that Dan Burkholder is in. Dan is mentioned in this review:
Dan Burkholder, a Texan photographer, digitally brushed up his 2005 image of
New York's Flatiron building in the spring with soft blue tones applied to
the hand coated platinum/palladium prints...

The author talks about the return to photography's roots, etc...it was a
great article, esp coming from the Economist, to share with my alt class why
they should be learning these time consuming methods at this moment in time.

I was especially interested in Adam Lubroth's gums...check them out
online...
chris