RE: Cyanotype

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 02/15/06-09:30:04 AM Z

It's about getting good (to me) dmax... Traditional formula simply
doesn't give me the dmax I need with just one coat, even exposing
without a negative - cutting the exposure just before solarization
becomes an issue (have tested this).

If you mean you can get both a constant dmax and paper white with
negatives of different density ranges then that's very good - only for
in-camera negative users though...