oops RE: second attempt at this question about digital printing...

From: Christopher Lovenguth ^lt;chris@chrisportfolio.com>
Date: 02/15/06-04:12:04 PM Z

Sorry forgot to proofread.

"If I upload tonight, prints would be ready by noon tomorrow usually since I
tell them not to print directly with no color correction no their side
(which they offer free of charge), I live in NYC so I can pick up in
person."

Should be...

"If I upload tonight, prints would be ready by noon tomorrow, usually, since
I tell them to print directly from file with no color correction by them,
which they offer free of charge. I live in NYC so I can pick up in-person."

I hate when I change sentences around and forget to remove the extras
leftover.