Re: second attempt at this question about digital printing...

From: Lambert McLaurin ^lt;drpac2002@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/16/06-09:42:18 AM Z

Sounds as if the only real answer is "Are you happy
with what you are doing?" If so you are talking a few
cents either way. If you want a printer, get one, if
you like to get out, then go to Adorama. Certainly the
stuff on your website is beautiful and could not be
improved with a printer. ( I peeked).

--- Christopher Lovenguth <chris@chrisportfolio.com>