Re: Cyanotype

From: T.E. Andersen ^lt;postlister@microscopica.com>
Date: 02/16/06-12:05:31 PM Z

Hello David and Loris,

Are you sure these problems are not related to buffer (CaCO3) in the
paper, or hard water? If you are using buffered paper, it may be an
option to treat the paper in vinegar (or citric acid) prior to coating,
followed by washing in soft water. That way, the acid would not be mixed
with the other chemicals. (I have not tried it, but have thought about
it as a way to get rid of buffer in paper).

Best regards,
Tom Einar