Re: Cyanotype

From: David & Jan Harris ^lt;david.j.harris2@ntlworld.com>
Date: 02/16/06-09:56:18 AM Z

Possibly. It does flatten the contrast, which can be a benefit depending on
what negative you are using. It certainly protects the highlights which used
to disappear during drying before we started using vinegar. We solved the
bleeding problem by leaving the coated paper to dry for about 1 hour after
coating, actually this helped improve the dmax too. I've no idea why it
prevents the bleeding, but it does for us.

David