Hello

From: Carlos Gasparinho ^lt;gasparinho@mac.com>
Date: 02/16/06-02:20:20 PM Z

Hi to everybody, specially to all the "old timers" who may still
remember me.

I am back on the list and I hope to find time to take part in the
ongoing discussions as much as possible.
Because I am now now traveling more than ever there will be periods
of absence. ( More my problem than yours...)

Soon I will have three new sites dedicated to photo based art and alt-
photography that I hope will contribute to our common interests.

www.carlos-g.com
will be presenting my ideas, work and personal views about about
photo based art.

www,1839gallery.com
will be a internet gallery open to show the work of fellow photographers

www.kallitype.org
will present my ongoing research about the kallitype and will share
with you several formulas and findings that I have not yet revealed
(including the formulas for the kallitypes that I used to glue to the
windows of my car, under the Lisbon sun, to test their fading
resistance). Obviously it will also present ideas and work of other
kallitype practitioners.

(I sincerely hope I am not taking a step longer than my leg....)

Good to be back and my best wishes to everybody

Carlos Gasparinho