tempraprint why yupo

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 02/16/06-05:46:41 PM Z

Dennis

As I discussed with Pete many years ago, I'll stick to gum printing.

It is quite fascinating though what one can do with eggs in the iron and
dichromate processes as well as silver.

I remember producing some gum prints with four point type which needed to be
seen in detail. I used albumen for that.

Terry

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)

_www.hands-on-pictures.com/_ (http://www.hands-on-pictures.com/)