RE: $2.6 million gum print?

From: Gawain Weaver ^lt;gawain.weaver@gmail.com>
Date: 02/17/06-10:27:11 AM Z

My mistake. I said that the 2nd and 3rd highest price prints were gelatin
silver. They were both palladium prints according to the catalog. I checked
to see what the highest price gelatin silver was at the auction:

MARGARET BOURKE-WHITE
1904-1971
'GARGOYLE, CHRYSLER BUILDING, NEW YORK'

100,000-150,000 USD
Lot Sold. Hammer Price with Buyer's Premium: 352,000 USD

It was the 7th highest price piece in the auction. The top six were all
pt/pd/gum/carbon.

Gawain